Chichen Itza/ Ek Balam Tour

You have questions, I might have answers. Just log in or register and post your question.

Moderator: Cancun Manny

rodx4

Chichen Itza/ Ek Balam Tour

Post by rodx4 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:29 am

Good Morning, I am interested in touring both Chichen Itza and Ek Balam. We are a group of four and are staying at the Grand Palladium Kantaneh. I would like to know the cost and how to setup a tour with you. I also have friend that is staying in Cancun Hotel Zone he is interested in going as well. Since we are staying at separate places, is this possible? Thank you.

Cancun Manny

Re: Chichen Itza/ Ek Balam Tour

Post by Cancun Manny » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:52 am

Hello,

It seems you did start the booking process already. Best way to book your tour is to first click on the "book now" icon, to send us your deposit. You will then be redirected to a page with our info and the info we need to book your tour. If the date is not available we would refund your money, otherwise we would put a hold on the van for you for the date of your choice, then follow up with suggestions or answers to questions you might have.

In your case, we have already put a hold in the van for the date of your choice. Yes we could pickup part of your group at Cancun at 6am, and the other group around 7:15am. I don't remember exactly where your resort is, but seems you might be close to the area where it almost make more sense to get to Chichen via Coba, rather than backtracking back into Playa del Carmen to catch the Toll road to Chichen Itza.
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny