Pay in full via paypal or CC to give tour as a gift?

You have questions, I might have answers. Just log in or register and post your question.

Moderator: Cancun Manny

elwork99

Pay in full via paypal or CC to give tour as a gift?

Post by elwork99 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:54 am

Hello,
I'm looking into booking a private Chichen Itza tour for two friends who will be in Cancun in early June. The best date for a tour for them would be June 1. If we book with you (assuming you are available), would I be able to pay in full for them via paypal or credit card? (I see that you accept deposits via paypal, but I'm not sure if I could pay in full that way). My friends will be staying at the Westin Spa & Resort (formerly Westin Regina), within the Royal Beach Club section. I would love for them to go to Valladolid on the way back from Chichen Itza. I know cenote stops are common, but they do not know how to swim, so I'm not sure if a cenote is worth a stop (I don't know how many cenotes are wading deep).
Thanks in advance for your help!

Cancun Manny

Re: Pay in full via paypal or CC to give tour as a gift?

Post by Cancun Manny » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:01 pm

I think I already sent you a reply

You can pay the balance in full via paypal, but at the moment we are asking for an extra 5% to cover the paypal fees, or if your paypal gives you the option you can have the fees paid on your end.

Best way to book is to start the process with the book now icon on the private tour section. Often folks send us emails asking for availability for a specific date, but by the time they actually send the deposit in, the date is no longer available.

They usually do rent life jackets they can use. Cenotes are generally deep, but there are shallow areas on the edges at times.
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny