Tickets/Transportation to Xcaret for a day trip

You have questions, I might have answers. Just log in or register and post your question.

Moderator: Cancun Manny

rbodani

Tickets/Transportation to Xcaret for a day trip

Post by rbodani » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:14 am

Hello Manny,

Not sure if you received my last message, just incase you didnt we would like to book a day trip to Xcaret with you in April (either 26th April or any day the week beginning 27th april). Our group consists of 5 adults and 2 children (age 1 and 3). Can you please give me a quote for our group?. Please include all fees, transportation costs and with and without entrance tickets please.

many thanks

Cancun Manny

Re: Tickets/Transportation to Xcaret for a day trip

Post by Cancun Manny » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello,

There was a glitch, well two of them. I wasn't getting my notifications for new posts, and I thought my gf was checking, which she wasn't.

To book transfers best way is to use the book now on either www.CancunWithMe.com or www.CancunManny.com

It would be $110 for up to 8 of you round trip, and for the tickets you can click on the xcaret word/link and book directly with them for the tickets.
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny