airport transfers and day trip

You have questions, I might have answers. Just log in or register and post your question.

Moderator: Cancun Manny

Holden2003

airport transfers and day trip

Post by Holden2003 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:16 pm

Manny, my name is Richard Lachenmaier. I am the one that brought your credit cards to you last November. My wife and I and 3 other family members are coming to Cancun this November. I have several questions to book you again. Can you please contact me at blocked. I look forward to hearing from you very soon. THANK YOU.

Cancun Manny

Re: airport transfers and day trip

Post by Cancun Manny » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:28 pm

Will be sending a reply shortly. I did blocked your email from the post but I did get a chance to copy it.
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny

Holden2003

Post by Holden2003 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:32 am

Manny, we will do the 3 trans fers as of now. We are undecided about out itinerary in Cancun right now, we will book that later. We are staying at the Sea Adventure Resort. Let me know what we need to do. Thanks again, we were very happy with your service last year.

Cancun Manny

Post by Cancun Manny » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Hello, I did send you an email, did you receive it? You can reply back to me, and we can take it from there.

Manny
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny

Holden2003

Post by Holden2003 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:54 pm

can you get back to me so I can book the 3 transfers now, thank you.

Cancun Manny

Post by Cancun Manny » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:32 pm

Hello, just sent you another email to the email address you used to register

Holden2003

Post by Holden2003 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Manny, I did the Paypal for the $10 yesterday and sent the info for pickup and hotel, also transfer back to airport. Need to know if you received it and we are good. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Cancun Manny

Post by Cancun Manny » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:58 am

Hello, not sure what email you are using, but I don't seem to be getting the emails. I will send you a private message via my forum with my email address, or you can reply to one of the emails I sent to you to the email address you registered with.

lzh4477

Post by lzh4477 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:55 pm

we, a group of 15 (8 adults and 7 kids under 12 years old) would like to use your help. Can all of us fit into one van to Tulum or Chichen Itza? It would be heartbreaking for kids :? if we have to sit in different vans.

Cancun Manny

Post by Cancun Manny » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Hello Lzh.

Transportation of tourism is extremely regulated. I mostly work with 7 and 14 passenger vans. It would seem to have one extra person sitting on a cooler wouldn't be much of an issue, but it would be. If my 14 passenger van gets pulled over and there are 15 passengers or more (even if some are infants on their parents lap) the van would get impounded on the spot, the group would be forced to hire taxis (they wouldn't give us a chance to send another van/s to pick you up), and the owner and the driver of the van would get a HUGE fine.

Some companies are working with Sprinter vans (they hold up to 21 passengers I think), but I don't have any contacts that I can trust with those vans.

Manny