Visiting Oct4th to Oct 10th

You have questions, I might have answers. Just log in or register and post your question.

Moderator: Cancun Manny

mlenfert

Visiting Oct4th to Oct 10th

Post by mlenfert » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:37 pm

I was wanting to book round trip airport transportation and a cell phone rental for our stay. I am staying at Secrets Capri. Can you tell me if we can bundle these two things together and what my price would be?

Thanks
Matthew

Cancun Manny

Re: Visiting Oct4th to Oct 10th

Post by Cancun Manny » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Hello Matthew,

I do offer the $20 deal/Cancun Itinerary service, where I can help you with different services and tours and then offer you a discounted rate as a package. However, if you are only looking for cell phone and roundtrip airport transfers I wouldn't be able to offer a package discount for only those two services.

We charge $60 round trip to/from Cancun for up to 7 passengers in a private van. If you check rates via Orbitz, Travelocity, etc you will notice they charge over $100 for the same service.
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny