Private Tour for Two

You have questions, I might have answers. Just log in or register and post your question.

Moderator: Cancun Manny

SullyGonzalez

Private Tour for Two

Post by SullyGonzalez » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:58 pm

We will be in Puerto Morelos, Cancun July 3rd-7th and wanted to get pricing and information on a private tour for two on July 5th to the Tulum Ruins, Rio Secreto, Cenotes, and anything else that you'd suggest. Please contact me regarding pricing and the types of vehicles that Cancunwithme uses. thank you so much Manny! look forward to hearing form you soon.
Sully

Cancun Manny

Re: Private Tour for Two

Post by Cancun Manny » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Hello, I just sent you a reply.

Ideally, we ask people to visit http://www.CancunWithMe.com and click on the "Book Now" icon, to send us a deposit, and start planning your custom tour with us. If we do not have availability for your requested dates, we would refund the deposit amount.

It seems many folks want to verify availability, and start planning their custom tour before sending us a deposit. The down fall of that is that at times, by the time they actually send the deposit in to us, the date is no longer available.

Also, in also to manage our work load, we only help set up custom private tours for those that have already sent us a deposit. For general questions before deciding to hire our services we encourage folks to use the forum to ask questions so that others can take advantage of the answers.
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny