Visiting week of July 15-20

You have questions, I might have answers. Just log in or register and post your question.

Moderator: Cancun Manny

Swedenmamma

Visiting week of July 15-20

Post by Swedenmamma » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:57 pm

Hello Manny ! My family is looking for a tour to Chitcen Itza sorry about the spelling. What days of that week are you available and do you pick us up at our hotel. Be staying at Villa Del mar.
Anna

Cancun Manny

Re: Visiting week of July 15-20

Post by Cancun Manny » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:41 am

Hello Anna,

We offer custom private tours, and most of the time we do pick up and drop off people at their resort, but we can pickup/drop off elsewhere, for example folks staying in Isla Mujeres often have us pick them up at the ferry station.

As for availability, we ask that folks send us a $50 deposit (using the book now link on CancunWIthMe.com site) and then let us know which dates they prefer. If we are not able to accommodate them on their desired dates, we would just refund the deposit. Doing it the other way around, where clients first confirm availability, then send us the deposit tends to complicate things for us, cause often at the time they inquire about a date, the date is available, but by the time they actually get the deposit in to us, availability might have changed.
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny

Swedenmamma

Post by Swedenmamma » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:59 pm

Hi Manny I sent $50 deposit. We would like to do a trip to Chichen itza on Wednesday the 16 and the denote you recommended. We are 4 adults and one child.
Anna Berg

Cancun Manny

Post by Cancun Manny » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Anna, I just sent you an email.

Thank you!
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny