EK Balam full day tour

You have questions, I might have answers. Just log in or register and post your question.

Moderator: Cancun Manny

camille922

EK Balam full day tour

Post by camille922 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:36 am

Hi! We are coming to Cancun July 19-26. We would like to book a Ek Balam to include an off the beaten path tour for July 21. How should we go about this? There is only 2 of us. How much? Itinerary, etc? Do we need to rent a car if we want you as the tour guide?

Thanks!

Cancun Manny

Re: EK Balam full day tour

Post by Cancun Manny » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:36 pm

Hello Camille,

We do set up custom private tours with our vans, or I can help you set up an itinerary that you can do on your own with a rental car.

If you wanted a custom private tour with van, you can visit CancunWithMe.com and book a tour there. If you guys rather rent a car and do your own driving, you can take advantage of my $20 deal where I can help you plan out your whole vacation, and help you out with maps and itineraries for you to follow on your own.

If you are interested in visiting Ek Balam and not Chichen Itza, you might combine Ek Balam with Rio Lagartos.
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny

camille922

Re: EK Balam full day tour

Post by camille922 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:12 pm

HI, thanks for the info. We would like to book the tour with you, we're really not interested in renting a car. I'll go online and do the booking. Thanks! We look forward to touring with you :D