Where to Start

You have questions, I might have answers. Just log in or register and post your question.

Moderator: Cancun Manny

MandiE

Where to Start

Post by MandiE » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi Manny,
We're arriving in Cancun in a few days and I'm just now getting around to being able to focus on our vacation (stepson just graduated from high school, so that's been the focus the past couple of weeks). We're a family of four (2 adults, 1 almost adult and 1 five year old) and will be there for a week. I've been doing a lot of research on tours and know I don't want to do a bus tour. I saw the $20 Deal on your website, saw the Sample Itinerary you have posted for a family of four and think that would be the best way for us to go, not only for the cost savings, but the appeal of having someone help guide us even on days we're just hangin' at the beach.I know we want to see Chichen Itza, maybe go to Playa del Carmen and catch a ferry to Cozumel (although for shopping, after reading your forum posting, Tulum sounds like more of what we're looking for...would like to avoid touristy as much as possible, but can we catch a ferry from Tulum to Cozumel?) and if possible catch a sunset sail on a catarmaran.

I think one of my main questions is if we have you work up a package like the Sample Itinerary, where there are days where we are just hanging out on our own and other days where we would be doing some of the things like I mentioned above, would the private tour to Chichen Itza include all the fees, tolls, etc? Sorry, I don't mean to sound cheap, but I'm also trying not to break our bank too much.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Mandi

Cancun Manny

Re: Where to Start

Post by Cancun Manny » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:45 pm

I was contaced via email regarding this also
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny