February trip

You have questions, I might have answers. Just log in or register and post your question.

Moderator: Cancun Manny

kino

February trip

Post by kino » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:46 am

Hello Manny,

I will be in cancun for my honeymoon and I will like to book a few stuff to see if you have a good price.

I will arrive on February 13 until 19, 2014 and i will be staying in playa del carmen

I will like to book the following if possible (everything for two),

February 13... Cuncrawl or other club crawling
February 14 ...Possible Rio Secreto in the afternoon and Congo Bongo club tickets at night
February 15...Selvatica (give me all) afternoon
February 16-18... Dive with Scuba Cancun (Scuba PADI Open Water Certificate) 2.5 days

Please tell me that you can give me a good price... if you can't arrange this them check for Selvatica (give me all) & Rio secreto on the 14 or 15 February

Cancun Manny

Re: February trip

Post by Cancun Manny » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:32 am

Hello and thank you for your interest. I did receive the $20 payment to help you set up your vacation, and put together a package for you. Yesterday I replied to the email that you sent me, and this morning I forwarded such emails to the other email address you provided to me.
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny

kino

Post by kino » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:41 am

Great, your advice is priceless...thanks Manny

kino

Post by kino » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:45 am

Manny,

What is the name of the Cenote (picture) that you have in your home page besides ( the best cancun travel Forum)?
that place look beautiful, I will like to visit it

Cancun Manny

Post by Cancun Manny » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:11 pm

That is Xkeken cenote in the town of Dzitnup, right before you get to the city of Valladolid. At one point they had color LED lighting that would illuminate the cenote with different colors, like green, blue, purple, etc. During December and January we got much more rain than usual, so the cenote itself over flooded and it short circuited the colored lights. It is still an amazing cenote to visit, but at the moment it is lit up with regular white light. Still worth visiting, although pictures won't be as dramatic as when they use different color lights.
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny