Private Tour availability Jan 21, 2014

You have questions, I might have answers. Just log in or register and post your question.

Moderator: Cancun Manny

LindaLeeK63

Private Tour availability Jan 21, 2014

Post by LindaLeeK63 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:49 pm

Hi Manny!
We have a group of 6 (possibly 8) adults interested in taking a private tour with you. We wanted to check on your availability for Tuesday, January 21, 2014. We'll be staying at the Gran Bahia - Sian Ka'an resort in Cancun. We would be interested in heading out to Chichen Itza, the Ek Balam ruins, the Xkeken Cenote, authentic lunch somewhere along the way and a tequila factory if it is nearby and we have time. We are flexible with our destination spots (and possibly our date, if necessary) and would appreciate your insights as we plan our itinerary, but the ones mentioned looked interesting as you've described them on your site. Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.

Cancun Manny

Re: Private Tour availability Jan 21, 2014

Post by Cancun Manny » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:41 pm

Hello, and thank you for joining my community.
If folks are not sure of their plans I encourage them to purchase my $20 deal/Cancun Itinerary service so I can help them plan some of their outings. It seems you guys already know exactly what you want.

You can go directly to the Cancun With Me website and click on the book now icon and start the booking process. Once you book the date we would help you fine tune your itinerary and answer any questions you might have.
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny