Upcoming Visit

You have questions, I might have answers. Just log in or register and post your question.

Moderator: Cancun Manny

ASC3

Upcoming Visit

Post by ASC3 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:28 pm

Hi Manny,
We will be coming to Cancun in February and wanted to set up a private tour. I've paid the "Cancun with me private tour deposit" on August 19th. What's the next step and what are the options?
Thanks!!

Cancun Manny

Re: Upcoming Visit

Post by Cancun Manny » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:46 am

Hello and thank you for contacting us. I do remember a deposit back in August that wasn't claimed by anyone. I did send a couple of emails but never got a reply. Usually when people pay the $50 deposit via paypal, they are redirected to a page with our email address and instructions. It seems sometimes this doesn't happen. I did send at least one email to you guys (to the email used with paypal), so my guess is that it went into your spam box.

I will send you my email address via a private message.
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny

Cancun Manny

Re: Upcoming Visit

Post by Cancun Manny » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Hello, we did receive the deposits. Sent our replies via email. If you don't see them please check your junk mail box.
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny