Pescaditos Restaurant on Yaxchilan Street

Restaurants, Bars and Night life in Cancun, mostly in down town Cancun, the idea is to get you to mingle with the locals.

Moderator: Cancun Manny

Cancun Manny

Pescaditos Restaurant on Yaxchilan Street

Post by Cancun Manny » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Pescaditos has been a classic on Yaxchilan street for well over 8 years now. Oddly enough, they have tried other locations and they just don't seem to be able to make it go. This spot brings in the local crowd as well as some tourists that have been around before. On the evenings they usually have life music. Their motto is, "Pescaditos,a place where you eat with your hands, and lick your fingers".

They have a relative small menu. They are known for their "pescadillas" which is fish stew in a hard shell, and "pescaditos", which are long strips of fish deep fried in batter. I really like their chipotle sauce, and their chaya (local plant) with pineapple drink is excellent!

You can find it in My Favorite Local Spots in Cancun Map.

Part of the idea of using a forum is for me not to have to type things over. This post has information regarding how to use public transpiration in Cancun, the Cancun Manny way!

I know this is a short write up. I do frequent this place about 10 times per year, so if you have questions about the place feel free to ask me. I might have an answer for you!
I do put a lot of time and effort to provide much detailed information to help you have a great time while in Cancun. If you feel I provided you with valuable useful information and want to reward me, why not buy me a beer? Cancun Manny